I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Sunday 19 August 2012

Dodge Ball Finals

At Tawa Intermediate we had our dodge ball finals!
Room 13 the most awesomest class, were getting ready for our dodge ball game, we were versing room 14, I was worried about playing them because room 14 are very good at dodge ball.

Before the game we were talking over some strategies to take out room 14.We walked over to the hall where our game was held and the excitement started to build in the room, we sat on the sides of the dodge ball court because we were playing in the second game.
Room 15 were playing room 10, it was a good game but sadly room 15 lost (we wanted room 15 to win because they are in the same syndicate as us.)

Finally it was our turn to play room 14, we toke our positions at the starting line, we waited for the whistle to blow, and when it did both classes zoomed to the line to grab the dodge balls.
I never go up to grab a dodge ball because I'm never fast enough. People from both classes started to be aimed at and hit at, I didn't last long in the game so when i sat down on the bench i started to yell strategies at the people that were left. We were getting beaten pretty bad, It was down to Zac vs half room 14, I hoped he would catch it or get the rest of room 14 out, but of corse he was hit.
                                                                                                                                                                   To bad we didn't win but we did come in the top 3, Mrs T said we would have a shared lunch if we came in the top 3 so that's good enough for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.