I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

K.O

It was a boiling day at Tawa Intermediate,room 13 was getting ready for there first game of K.O against room 7.
When it was my teams turn to play I stood in line waiting to be tagged by someone so I can try get the guy that was running in between us, as soon as I got tagged, I run as fast as i could but he was to fast for me, so I tagged one of my classmates to get him and they tagged some one else.
When we finished being taggers it was our turn to run, I thought we did really well but when Mr Rickird told us the results it turned out we lost, but we tried our best and that is all that mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.